Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gifts Received

Over the past few weeks I have received several gifts in which I have been negligent in posting. I apologize for not being more timely on these.

First, I received this gorgeous fiber from Michele. Michele sent me some hand-dyed silk called "Winter Berry". It is beautiful. I will have to find something special to stitch with this. Thank you Michele!


Then, I received this beautiful tatted heart ornament from Cathy B. Her mother, who is 76 years young, made it. It is just gorgeous. My grandmother tatted and I do regret to this day not learning this beautiful art from her. Thank you Cathy!


And, today, I received a pattern from AmySC, that I think, was made just for me.


Can't wait to stitch this beauty up. I can use some of the lovely fibers I have received in exchanges. Thank you Amy!

I will be back again soon with exchanges to share.

2 comments:

Cathy B said...

I'm glad you like the tatted ornament Jill.

That peacock pattern fits you to a "T" - or should I say fits you to a "P?" LOL!

staci said...

You've received some really lovely gifts Jill, enjoy :)