Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Friendship Exchange

I participated in a Friendship Exchange and I received my piece from Nancy K. yesterday.


Nancy says this is a La-D-Da design called "Yellowbird". She used a Needle Necessities/Threadworx floss called Summer Flowers. It is beautiful and I just love it! Thank you Nancy.

My partner was Joan S. and it was in an earlier post here. However, today the Blackbird Designs gals, posted this very same piece I stitched on their blog. You can see it here.

Happy Stitching :)

JillMN

6 comments:

Cole said...

What a beautiful piece!

katica said...

It is breathtaking! I love the thread colour! You lucky girl!

Annette-California said...

So beautiful. Gorgeous thread/color and finish. What a lovely gift you received. I think I see she included some Initials on it - great idea!

Chris said...

What a wonderful exchange piece!

Natasha said...

What a beautiful to have recieved! I just love that color of floss :)

Anne said...

It's so beautiful Jill! I love the colours she used for the bird. Very pretty!