Saturday, September 5, 2009

Monthly Goals

I am a little late in posting my goals. I just didn't have the time this past week.

First, a review of my goals for August--
Get caught up on my stitching commitments--DONE
2009 Christmas Challenge (July and August ornies)--DONE
1 Pink Stitch--DONE
Send out PIFs--WILL BE DONE THIS WEEK!
Finish Part 4 of Isa Vautier's SAL--DONE
ASOE Ornament (Terry)--DONE
Start something new for me--YES

GOALS FOR SEPTEMBER--
2009 Christmas Challenge (September)
1 Pink Stitch
Finish Sisterhood piece
Start Part 5 of Isa Vautier's SAL
LHN Exchange
Fair Squares Halloween


It seems like I should have more. Oh well. Looking forward to lots of stitching time this long holiday weekend. Have a great one!

1 comment:

Nic said...

Well done on achieving so many of your goals in August - and I look forward to seeing your September stitching!