Sunday, September 6, 2009

ONS'

I recently ordered some items from an Online Needlework Store that I, myself, had never ordered from before. It is called Silent Stitches.

I got such wonderful service I wanted to share. I have ordered from other places before and have had to wait up to 2 weeks. This order I placed on a Monday and I had it 2 days later, Wednesday. Everything was wrapped so nice and I didn't pay anymore for shipping than other places (unless it is free shipping).

I cannot, however, share a picture as these items are gifts.

Hope everyone is having a wonderfull weekend with lots of stitching time, I know I am!

2 comments:

Missy Ann said...

I have that shop bookmarked, I'd heard good things about her before.

Did you browse her scissors? OMG. Really lovely choices and quality brands. Not like those novelty scissors that have nothing to recommend them besides a cute design.

Lelia said...

Thx for the heads up --- also, I put a post on my blog about the Sisterhood!