Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Wish For Kathy A.

On the Make A Wish blog, Kathy A. wished for "a design by either Sweetheart Tree or Just Nan - a needlebook or a needleroll would be lovely". Here is what I made for her:


It is "Sweetheart Needle Roll" by the Sweetheart Tree. It is stitched on 32ct. Antique White Belfast linen with the specified fibers and embellishments.

I hadn't made a needleroll in quite some time so that was kind of fun.

I'm planning on some major stitching today so I best get started. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Thank you so much Jill for my lovely needleroll. I love it. The stitching is perfect and it is so beautifully finished

Daffycat said...

This is so beautiful, Jill.

Cathy B said...

Very nice needleroll Jill. I hope you get lots of stitching done today!