Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ornaments #4 and #5 and a RAK!

I received 2 more ornaments over the weekend. On Friday night, I received Cathy's and since we get together every Friday night, I got to receive it in person.



I don't know details on this ornament, but it is a Prairie Schooler and he has a pine tree! It is very lovely. I love the jingle bells that she added.

Cathy also surprised me with a RAK! Awhile back, she took a trip to Shepherds Bush--lucky dog! She saw this pattern and of course thought of me!

Can't wait to stitch this up. Thank you Cathy!


And, in yesterday's mail, I received this ornie from Vonna.


This one is a Prairie Schooler also and stitched on black fabric. It is beautifully stitched. Stitching on black isn't the easiest thing to do.

Thank you both for the super ornies. I can't wait to display all of them.