Sunday, October 27, 2013

Mary's Sampler...parts 3-5

This is week 5 of the Plum Street Sampler's, Mystery Sampler already. I have been keeping up but not been a good blogger.

Here is week 3 and 4's addition. Apparently I didn't take a picture after week 3.



And here is today's installment, week 5.


I really like the smallness of this sampler. The pictures I have seen of it stitched on the charcoal/black linen, look very interesting. I might have to do one that way also.


I had a message that my background was going to disappear this week so I had to change it.Kind of an odd message I was thinking. Either that blog is closing down or they are not "free" anymore.

Oh well. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stitching!

JillMN


4 comments:

Annette-California said...

Beautiful!!! I finished week 5 today to as well. Good job on keeping up with the SAL:) love Annette

Rhona said...

Great progress!

Chris said...

Gorgeous progress. Weird message..I would like my current background to go away, lol. I just have to figure it out.

Jack said...

This is really a great job and meritorious skills. I must adore these designs and i love to make it myself. This is really a wonderful idea to stitch this way. Thank you for sharing.