Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Around the World in 80 Stitches (part 4 of 24)

I received the 4th part of this SAL yesterday and this is by far my most favorite so far. I'm glad this part was a little smaller than the previous ones.


Here is how the whole piece looks so far.


Sorry, the pictures aren't the greatest. I think I need a new camera, or maybe just a little help. Oh well.

This piece is so much fun. There are lots and lots of different stitches on it. If you are interested in this, go over to the Papillon Creations site.

Thanks for visiting and happy stitching!

JillMN


5 comments:

Daffycat said...

Beautiful stitching and the colors are lucious. Are you learning lots of new stitches?

Christine said...

Gorgeous! The variety of stitches really do add to it!

Penny said...

What a beautiful piece! So many wonderful details!

Melissa said...

Hi Jill! I'm a new follower :)

I'm also doing this SAL however haven't even started part 3 yet. Procrastination is the WORST! haha

I love the colours you chose!

Happy Stitching

Melissa

stjohnsstitcher.blogspot.ca

Anne said...

It's looking gorgeous Jill! I love the different stitches and colours in this SAL!!