Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Because Pink DOES Matter!

You may have read on earlier post of mine that the "pink" blog I was posting on was deleted without any notice. I was angry, frustrated and disappointed. Disappointed because I have lost all those postings I did to honor my friend, Shari. So be it. I am moving on.

I am announcing the start of a new "pink" blog called,
In the Pink. Please go over there and see. I would welcome anyone that would like to participate.

As to why that other blog was deleted, I say:

Whatever
Lizzie Kate
36ct. white linen
DMC 600, 603, 898 and 4180
Date started: July 4, 2011
Date completed: July 4, 2011


I am going to do a little finishing today I think. I have some Fair Squares I really need to finish.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

JillMN

2 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Oh Jill I am so sorry that the Stitch Pink blog was deleted like that. You have dedicated much for your friend Shari. Good luck with your new blog and new pink stitches.

Daniela said...

I am so sorry for you that the Pink blog was deleted. What a wonderful idea to start a new one of your own.

Love the finish of the Lizzie Kate design. I have a lot of F&S square myself that are waiting for final finishing, I just can't decide how.