Friday, September 3, 2010

Goals and a New Craft?

Review of August goals--
*Block #8 of CaHRH - DONE
*1 Pink Stitch- DONE
*1 Red Stitch- DONE
*Finish Summer Snapper- OK, this shouldn't have been one of my goals since it was already finished and I forgot! LOL!
*Start something new- DONE, actually there were several!

September goals--
*Block #9 of CaHRH
*1 Pink Stitch
*1 Red Stitch
*Autumn Exchange
*Halloween FS


A New Craft...
Well, as many of you know, I have been getting together with the ladies that were in my mom's knitting class for months now. The more I went, the more I was getting the bug to try it. I said I would after my retreat. Here is my first piece.


A dishcloth--YAY! Not too bad. And don't you just love the color? I really need dishcloths so there will be more. However, I did start something new last night. I am not very far. I will share later.

That's it for now. I need to get my act together. I am going to Joan's house for a day of stitching--YAY!

Happy Stitching,
JillMN

4 comments:

Annette said...

Very nice dishcloth! That's the top of a slippery slope. I see scarves, socks and sweaters in your future...LOL

Vicky said...

Nice dishcloth, I am addicted to knitting them too LOL

Carol R said...

Great dishcloth!

Christine said...

Oh yes ~ dishcloths! You have to look up 'dishcloth boutique' online where they have pages of patterns. It's a great way to try out new stitches as a newbie to see if you like them or not. I always have at least one going among my many knitting projects! Welcome to yet another addiction!