Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I saw this on Facebook and some other blogs. It is so perfect for today.

"If roses grow in Heaven Lord, please pick a bunch for me. Place them in my Mother's arms and tell her they're from me. Tell her that I love and miss her, and when she turns to smile, place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for awhile. Because remembering her is easy, I do it every day, but there is an ache within my heart that will never go away."


My mom
9/16/28 - 11/16/09

Happy Mother's Day Mom!
I love you and miss you.

5 comments:

Natasha said...

Hugs to you on this Mothers Day.

Hope you have a blessed day!

disneylush said...

That is beautiful!

Kim B said...

So beautiful Jill. A blessed Mother's Day to you.

Lynn B said...

Happy Mothers Day to you Jill, that is such a beautiful poem.

Barb said...

I have an angel mum too Jill, and the little poem is lovely,thanks for sharing it.