Friday, October 30, 2009

The Day After

I have the day off of work today--YAY! It felt good to sleep in.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to send me birthday greetings yesterday. I appreciate all of them. It amazes me how close the blogging stitchers are and for the most part only know each oher through our computers!

My good friend, MamaJoan is coming home later today for about a week. We are getting together tomorrow for a stitching extravaganza. It should be fun.

Don't forget about Missy's Halloween giveaway.

Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Stitching :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I missed your birthday!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! :) Enjoy all the stitching this weekend!

lynda said...

Sorry I missed your birthday Jill. Hope you have a fun stitchy weekend with Joan.

Daffycat said...

Oh no, I missed your birthday? Sorry, Jill!

Happy belated birthday! Many happy returns!

Robin said...

Happy belated birthday and enjoy the time with your friend and let the stitching extravaganza begin!

Cathy B said...

A day off of work --- how wonderful!

JOLENE said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! I love having a day off of work, I bet you had a wonderful, fun-filled day. Happy stitching and remember you're really only one day older than yesterday!!!