Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Progress on The Branch

The past 2 days I continued stitching on The Branch Snapper. I've completed the border and can't do anymore until I get the last 2 patterns.


Pattern #4 is a Kitty and the last pattern is a birdhouse--very cute! I've already called my LNS and they are holding them so I will get them this weekend. I did put the snaps on but I am going to wait to add the buttons. If I frame this, I like to attach my buttons through the foam core also.

I finally got my JCS Christmas Ornament magazine.


I don't understand when you are a subscriber they are out on the stands before you get yours in the mail. Oh well. Glad to have it. Although, I'm not sure I like the new format. You have to handle all the pages now to look at the pictures. :(

Well that's all I have for tonight. Thanks for visiting.






Stitched on Today: The Branch Snapper

7 comments:

Karen said...

I love this your Branch. May have to add these to my wish list. The jury is still out for me too on the new JCS format..hard to just thumb through it.

Daffycat said...

Oh, wonderful progress, Jill. This is stitching up incredibly fast.

I haven't seen the new JCS yet so I'll really curious to see the new format.

cathymk said...

The branch looks fabulous Jill!! Looking forward to seeing it complete soon!

Jeanie said...

This branch is very pretty !

Daniela said...

Your branch snapper looks fabulous.

Lana said...

Great progress!

Faye said...

jcs has frustrated me some...I finally called them, they said they would put another one in the mail to me..this was mon and then I get mine yesterday...grrrr...
fyi:The Blackbird ornie is a super quickie...made it last night for an exchange!~Faye