Monday, May 4, 2009

A Spring Exchange from Kerstin

Today I received my Spring Exchange from Kersten in Germany and what a super exchange it is.

Kirsten made a very pretty pillow in my favorite colors. She stitched purple flowers on a small green gingham linen.


She also sent me some wonderful goodies. A spool of pink ribbon that has hearts on it--which will be very useful for my "pink" stitches, a small kit, a pattern for a very cool peacock, 2 peacock charms and a beautiful wooden thread palette. Very nice. I love all of it.


Thank you so much Kerstin, for a super exchange!

6 comments:

Von said...

Jill, I know you're going to enjoy using all those exchange items!! :)

Mama Joan said...

Nice exchange. And the basket, glad we got it done together.

On to the next project!!!

Ellen said...

Lovely exchange! Jill, there is a peacock freebie at //gigir.canalblog.com , have a peek.

Hugs

nela said...

jijiji yo tambien venia a dejar el pavo real de Gigi
http://gigir.canalblog.com/archives/2009/05/05/13622139.html pero ya Ellen lo dejo...

Carol R said...

Lovely exchange!

Michele said...

oh that is very pretty! love the flowers :) and the entire exchange .. very nice!