Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thank You Lynda!


Lynda has awarded me with the Kreative Blogger Award. Thank You Lynda! I, too never thought anyone would really be interested in what I blog about. I really appreciate all my readers and all the wonderful comments left.

Here are rules to the Kreativ Blooger award:
1. Copy the Kreativ Blogger Award into your blog
2. Make a link to the person's blog who nominated you
3. Nominate eight (8) other blogs
4. Add their links to your blog
5. Leave a comment on the blogs that you nominated telling them that you have sent them an award

There are so many wonderful blogs out there and I check a fair amount of them daily for updates. Therefore, I am not going to specify a certain group of blogs--sorry Lynda. If you are reading this, consider yourself nominated and post the award to your blog if you wish.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

1 comment:

Maren said...

Congrats on your award, Jill. It's well earned! :)