Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stuff to Share

A few of my stitches were received this last week so I thought I would share them with you.

Janice received my squares for the Fair and Square Round #11. I read on her profile that she liked samplers of any kind and pastel colors. I chose "Remember Me" by Praiseworthy Stitches and stitched itt on 32ct. white Jobelan with DMC Variations #4110.


Jen was the recipient for my Winter squares for the Fair and Square Winter round. I stitched "Winter" by mausimom on 32ct. Lambswool Lugana. The fibers used were DMC white and black, and DMC Variations #4230 and #4240.


Today, Carol let me know that she received my Christmas ornament for the swap I am in. I stitched "Noel" from gazette94. The fabric I used was a remnant from my stash. It is 32ct. and like a Mulberry color. It is done with DMC White.


This one was hard to part with. I will have to make one for myself!

And just now, as I am writing this post, I received my Fair Square Round 11 squares from Janice.


They are beautiful! And purple too! I will have to finish these up into something special. Thank you Janice!

I guess that is it for today. I will be back tomorrow with more to share as I am having sort of a "finishing frenzy" this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Wonderful F & S squares! I love the purple one you received...so pretty!

Kathy A. said...

Love those Fair Squares. I almost stitched the snowman lol. Your little ornament for Carol is so lovely. I love the white on the mulberry.