Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Blog Award


Lynda tagged me with this fabulous blog award and now it's my chance to pass the award along to five other great bloggers. This is hard as there is so many great blogs. Here's my picks:

MamaJoan
CathyB
Isabelle
Kathy
Nina

So, please pass the award on to five others if you like, and also tell us all five of your favorite things...five of my favorite things are:

spending time with my boys (son and husband)
dark chocolate
the color purple
a bowl of hot soup
being up at the lake (in summer)

Thank you Lynda for this award!

3 comments:

Nina said...

Dear Jill,

Thank you! I'm very happy you read my blog ;) Thanks!
I hope you'll visit it more and soon!

Hve a nice day!

Greetings from Hungary,

Nina

Passionnée said...

Thank you very much for this award Jill !!!!!
I'm very surprised and so happy !!!!!!
Greetings from France and Happy stitchings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isabelle

Kathy A. said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award. I will pass it on in a few days. I want to leave the Sisterhood on it's own for a bit.