Sunday, November 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


I've been tagged by Lynn and here are the rules:
Post the rules on your blog
Write 6 random things about yourself
Tag 6 people at the end of your post
Let each person they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Let the tagger know that your entry is posted on your blog

Here is more about me than you probably care to know:
* The first thing I do when I come home is turn on the computer.
* I still love Joan Walsh Anglund stuff.
* I used to absolutely HATE cats but now I have grown quite fond of them (as long as they are friendly).
* I have this thing about counting letters in words I see when I am in a car.
* My ideal evening would be to sit and stitch with a cup of hot tea and a few dark chocolates.
* I work 3:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon and I LOVE IT!

There you have it! Since I have seen these on quite a few blogs, I am not going to tag anyone in particular. If you would like to do this, consider yourself tagged. I would however, encourage you to at least try it. It makes you really think about yourself and gives you the chance to share with your blogging friends!

Have a great day!

No comments: