Monday, January 8, 2018

It's 2018!

I have been a very bad blogger.

New year, new start, right?

I contemplated whether or not to start a new project on New Year's Day as I have for many years. I do have quite a few WIPs and have so much Christmas/Winter things I want to do. But, I did go ahead and starting a new one.

Last Christmas, my son gave me a gift certificate for an online store and I got all the things for Glendon Place "Plum Pudding". Since this came from him, I decided I really should get er done!


Here is my progress as of this writing.

I do like it so far, however, the pattern picture is much more vibrant than the stitched piece. When does that ever happen??? The above picture isn't really great also, but it is much more muted than the pattern shows. I am using all of the called for things.

This is my second try at this post. I haven't used blogger for so long, I'm not sure I am going to be able to.

Happy Stitching!

JillMN

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Happy New Year greetings and happy to see a new post from you. Your January 1st start is lovely. You are off to a good start.

Marilyn said...

Good to hear from you again.
Your new project is coming along nicely.
Marilyn

Bekca said...

Lovely to see a post from you Jill! I hope you're having a wonderful start to the new year :)