Monday, January 15, 2018

A Good Stitchy Week

Hello Stitching Friends!

I have had a good stitching week. Here is what I have been up to.

I have only been working on my Plum Pudding, except for yesterday. Here's my progress as of today:

I think I am about halfway done with the cross stitching and then the beads. Maybe another 2 weeks?

On Sundays, I am going to participate in the Instagram "SantaSundayxs". I want to get alot of things stitched for next Christmas. Yesterday I stitched Plum Street Samplers "Kringles Coal", from the JCS 2014 Ornament Issue. I love how it turned out.


I think I want to somehow make this into a small sack ornament. We'll see.

I had today off as it is Martin Luther King Day. I decided to finally try my hand at dyeing some linen using the tea/coffee recipe. I dyed some 40, 36 and 32 count. I love how it all turned out.

 I am going to continue on with Plum Pudding. I am really enjoying it.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stitching!

JillMN

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

You are making super progress on your Plum Pudding piece. Kringle's Coal is adorable. Way to go on the dyeing of your linen; it looks good.

Marilyn said...

Plum Pudding is looking great.
Santa Sunday sounds fun!
Your fabric looks great.
Marilyn

Brigitte said...

Wow, this some great progress on your Plum Pudding piece. And Kringle's Coal looks really sweet.
Good that you tried yourself on dying, it turned out so lovely.

Nashwa Mostafa said...

فضل شركة غسيل خزانات في المدينة المنورة مع العزل وتعقيم خزان مياه الشرب
تنظيف خزانات المياه بالمدينه المنوره
غسيل خزانات المياه بالمدينه المنوره وعزل خزانات المياه
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة أفضل مؤسسات تنظيف الخزانات داخل المدينة لغسيل وتعقيم وتطهير جميع انواع خزانات المياه
شركة غسيل الخزانات بالمدينة المنورة اسعارغسيل الخزانات بالمدينة المنورة
ارخص شركة غسيل خزانات بالمدينة

Nashwa Mostafa said...

لماذا مشاريع مظلات وسواتر وهناجر الدمام -الاختيار الاول هي الافضل؟
1-الجمال الفني لتصميمات المظلات والسواتر.

2-العزل الشديد للرياح ومقاومة الضغط العالي والرطوبة والأمطار والرياح.

3-أسعارنا رخيصة مقارنة بباقي أصحاب المواقع.



4-نهتم بالتشطيب النهائي الفخم لأعمالنا مع مراعاة إستخدام أحدث نوعيات دهانات تحافظ على أعمالنا من الصدأ.

نحن على أتم إستعداد للقيام بتنفيذ جميع أنواع وأحجام المظلات والسواتر بمحافظات المملكة المختلفة.
مشاريع مظلات وسواتر الدمام -مؤسسة الاختيار الاول