Friday, January 27, 2017

Working Those WIPs

Hello Blogger Friends!
After I finished my Christmas Joy, I picked up my Reindeer Stocking out of my WIP bucket. I was going along making good progress when I ran out of thread! Yikes! While I waited for my thread to come, I picked another WIP, No Bees No Honey. When my thread finally arrived, I was so close I just went ahead and finished it before going back to my stocking.


This is stitched with charted DMC threads. This was a really fun stitch. I then went back and finished my Reindeer Stocking.


This went pretty quick. It is stitched with Classic Colorworks Steamed Broccoli on 28 ct. Raw linen. Love it!

Happy Stitching!

JillMN

7 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on both of your finishes, Jill! While I like them both, the reindeer stocking gets my pick as favorite. Hmmm, off to ponder about adding it to my collection. Enjoy your weekend!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful finishes

Brigitte said...

You have been successfully working on your WIPs - and turning two of them into finishes. They are beautiful, Jill..

Marilyn said...

Both are very nice.
Congrats on your finishes.
Marilyn

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Love the HtW Bee Sampler...lovely!
and the sweet stocking is adorable!
Good job Jill!

Linda said...

I started stitching when I was in class 6 and have been very passionate about it from then. Your blog has further motivated me to continue stitching and enhance my skill. Great job!

Anneke Sergio said...

I was a victim of weak erection and premature ejaculation,for the
past 4 years,and for this past 4 years my life was horrible,one day i saw a
post of a man being cured by a Doctor, called Dr Imoloa,so i contact him
and i get the cure from him,and my 4 years disaster and pains were like a
dreams so if you have this problem of weak erection and premature
ejaculation he also have cure for lupus disease, corneal ulcer, polio disease,
Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, cystic fibrosis, epilepsy,joint pain,
fetal alcohol spectrum, schizophrenia, lichen planus, cancer, diabetes, asthma syphilis, and many more... you can contact Dr Imoloa for help,Email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatssapp +2347081986098.
-