Hello my stitching friends.
So I have decided that 2017 is going to be a YOW year for me. Year of WIPS (works in progress)!!! I decided to come clean and document my WIPS. Even though my house is discombobulated, as I am in the process of repainting and getting new flooring throughout, I am pretty sure I have located all of them. If I do come across anymore, I will add them.
So, without further ado, in no particular order, here are my WIPS.
1. Mirabilia "Lady of The Flag".
2. Examplar Dames "And They Sinned".
3. The Primitive Needle "Kindred Spirits".
4. Blackbird Designs "Sewing Mends the Soul".
5. Bent Creek "The Red Thread".
6. The Gentle Art "Cardinal Points".
7. Willow Samplings "Land of The Free".
8. Northern Expressions Needlework "Twisted Band Sampler".
9. Birds of a Feather "No Bees No Honey".
10. Stitchy Kitty "Daisy Dog".
11. Cottage Garden "Christmas Sampler".
12. JBW Designs "Reindeer Stocking".
13. The Scarlett House "Hannah's Brownstone".
14. Blackbird Designs "My Pink Rose".
15. Victoria Sampler "Heirloom Sewing Sampler".
16. Hardanger Carpacar "Deseos".
17. Prairie School "Garden Alphabet".
18. Papillon Creations "Around the World in 80 Stitches".
19. Primitive Needle "Yule Game Board".
20. Carriage House Samplings "Alphabet Blocks".
21. Lizzie Kate "Things Unseen".
22. Long Dog Samplers "Death by Cross Stitch"
23. Barbara Ana Designs "Christmas Joy".
Whew! OMGosh! Quite the eye opener!
This list has GOT to be slimmed down. That is WAY too many for me.
Now, #23 is my current project and I will continue on this and finish it. It should be a quick stitch. I am going to stay on task and attack this list. Yes I have new projects that I will want to start, however, I am going to concentrate on these WIPs. I am not going to make any hard rules as life happens. I think I will try to finish 3 WIPs and maybe then I can start something new. We will see. Not all of these are very large projects, however, there are quite a few!
OK, I need to get stitching. Happy Stitching to all of you!