Sunday, April 12, 2015

Progress...

Well I didn't get as much stitching in this last week as I had wanted, I have been really sick. They call it bronchitis, but it has been horrible!

I worked on my "And They Sinned" this last week. I am going to try to stitch only on this every other week for awhile and see how it goes. I am really enjoying watching this one progress!

Here is a picture last Sunday...





Here it is today!

I turned up the bottom part. That is the end of 2 pages of this pattern! Very Exciting!

I think I am going to work on something a little smaller now, maybe an ornament. I am waiting for some threads to start a new "With Thy Needle and Thread" design.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!

JillMN

6 comments:

Annette-California said...

Hope you feel better soon! You've made great progress on your gorgeous sampler in spite of feeling ill.
love Annette

Marilyn said...

Great progress!
Hope you feel better soon.
Marilyn

Hazel said...

Wow that's a lot of progress! Get better soon. Xx

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Beautiful Jill! I love it :)

Barbi said...

You've made great progress this week! Love it.

Linda said...

Aww first of all Get well soon Dear. Your stitching work is awesome. You having great stitching skills. I used to read all your posts. You always share something good. Keep posting mate