As mentioned in my previous post, I started my new project today, CHS Alphabet Blocks. Here is how far I got today while tending to this nasty cold I have.
I am stitching this with DMC as charted except for the large filled-in box. I am using DMC Variations for these. I decided to go with different colors instead of all of them being the same. As I stitch each one I am deciding which variations to use. I am very pleased with this so far. If anyone has this in their "to do" box, I would encourage you to get it out...it is a very fun stitch!
Now that I have a gauge on how much time these squares take, I have decided to make this my Sunday project.
I hope everyone is having a great New Year's.
Happy Stitching :)