Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welkome Spring?




"To My Daughter"
Blackbird Designs (Thank You Sarah Tobias)
36ct. Coffee and Tea dyed/baked linen
GAST--Daffodil, Spring Grass, Poppy and Morning Glory
Date Stitching Started: 2/24/2011
Date Stitching Finished: 2/27/2011
Date Finished Completely: 3/2/2011

Yes, this piece is really called, To My Daughter, but I don't have a daughter so I am calling it Welkome Spring! I did not use the GAST colors that it called for because mine weren't bright enough. I substituted ones that were brighter.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my Lo, How a Rose. I appreciate them.

Happy Stitching!

JillMN

7 comments:

staci said...

So cheerful and very springy! This turned out really lovely!

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

So much like Spring !!! Love it !!!

Kathy said...

It is just darling. ANd the colors are perfect. A wonderful sight on a cold windy night. :)

Deborah said...

I love this design and the color changes that you made.

Unknown said...

Fantastic...very beautiful !
Pat

Faye said...

Very pretty and it definitely puts me in the springtime mood!!! Very nice Jill....Take care, Faye

Daffycat said...

How cheerful! I love the colors and your finishing on this piece.