Friday, December 4, 2009

Goals

Well, with everything that has happened this last month, I did catch up and complete my goals.

NOVEMBER GOALS:
Stitch square #12 of Ackworth Friendship Squares (this will complete this project) - DONE
2009 Christmas Challenge (November)- DONE
1 Pink Stitch- DONE
Start Part 6 of Isa Vautier's SAL- YES
Fair Squares Round #16- DONE
FTT Ornament Exchange- DONE
Personal Exchange with Cheryl- DONE
1 Christmas Gift - DONE

December is going to be tough. I am only going to list what I absolutely have to get done. I have a few gifts to stitch also.

DECEMBER GOALS
Fair Squares Christmas Round
3 Christmas Ornaments
2009 Christmas Challenge (December

I am looking forward to 2010. I am hoping it is a better year for my family. I plan on doing ALOT of "me" stitching also.

Have a great weekend,
Jill

1 comment:

Kathy A. said...

Wow, you managed to complete all your November goals. Good for you. We do need to keep our goals simple for 2010.