Friday, November 6, 2009

November Goals

With everything going on, I forgot to do my goals for November!

First, October Goals:

2009 Christmas Challenge (October)--DONE
1 Pink Stitch--DONE
Finish Part 5 of Isa Vautier's SAL--DONE
Fair Squares Fall Round--DONE
HoE beCAUSE It's Pink Exchange--DONE
FTT Autumn Exchange--DONE
1 Christmas Gift--DONE

YAY! I completed all of my October goals.

NOVEMBER GOALS:
Stitch square #12 of Ackworth Friendship Squares (this will complete this project)
2009 Christmas Challenge (November)
1 Pink Stitch
Start Part 6 of Isa Vautier's SAL
Fair Squares Round #16
FTT Ornament Exchange
Personal Exchange with Cheryl
1 Christmas Gift

3 comments:

Nic and Eleanor said...

Congratulations on achieving all your goals!

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Yeah for you for completing your goals! Good luck with November!

Lana said...

Wow! Impressive! You finished all your goals!!! =) Looks like a good list for November too! I wish you luck with those!!!