Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekends Are Too Short!

I can't believe the weekend is over already. I still have stuff to do!

I did get through my organizing yesterday. This is so worth it even though it can be time consuming which takes away from stitching time.

I started my HoE beCAUSE its Pink Exchange. I can't share any of it of course until it is received. Since today is Sunday, I did stitch another square for our Ackworth Friendship book. This is Joan's 2nd square.


Now I only have 5 left!

Thanks to all of you for your great comments. I appreciate them.

Here's to a good week for all.

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Oh I love this! The thread color is really pretty with that hint of green.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I think the weekends when I work (like this one) go too slow! LOL! :) No not really....the older I get the faster time goes...
Love your finish!
I've been meaning to ask...did you order any of those pearl head pins from Hancock fabrics?