Monday, September 28, 2009

Thanks...

for all the great comments on my lime green Halloween pincushion. I appreciate all of them. It is quite a fun piece.

I did finish my weekly square for our Ackworth Friendship book. This is square #6 which means I am half way done. YAY!



Our get together yesterday was short but it was great to see Joan again. We did even stitch a little! Cathy brought me my new scissors--Elena. They are very colorful and remind me of a Monet garden.


It's a good thing I got these. I need more scissors as I have acquired these--


Flower Frogs!!! The left one is metal and was my paternal grandmothers. The right one is glass and was my maternal grandmothers. I need to get some dishes to put under these but I am so tickled to have some that have great meaning.

Thats all I have tonight. Thanks for visiting and have a good week.

5 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Oh I love those new scissors. And those frogs - just perfect. I am on the hunt for one but no luck yet.

Daffycat said...

Beautiful stitching! I'm really looking forward to seeing your finished book.

Oooo, lovely frogs!

MarchAnn58 said...

I like the Friendship page love the colors.
Love the frogs, I bet you can find some great dishes at a flea market for them.

Cindy said...

Love the flower frogs...especially the blue one! You are so very lucky to have found those treasures from family members!!!

Suzanne said...

Lovely new scissors! I love the next page of the book, it will be so lovely when it's assembled.