Sunday, May 31, 2009

June is Here Already

That means it is time for new goals. First, a review of May's goals:

1 Pink Stitch--DONE
2009 Christmas Challenge--DONE
Finish 1 WIP--DONE
Finish Lynn's Exchange--DONE
FTT Blackbird Designs Exchange--DONE
Send out PIFs--NOT DONE
Start Part 3 of Isa Vautier's Sampler (when it comes out)--DONE
Start something new for ME!--DONE (I started the Peacock chair)

May was kind of a tough month for me so I didn't stitch as much as I usually do. Hopefully June will be better.

GOALS FOR JUNE:
2009 Christmas Challenge
1 Pink Stitch
Finish 1 WIP
Send out PIFs
Send out Fair Square 4th of July
FTT Private Patriotic Exchange
HoE Christmas in July Exchange
Finish Part 3 of Isa Vautier's SAL

That's enough for me, I think. I better get busy!

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Hi Jill, sorry that a designer gave you grief over a freebie!! not right!

Love your stocking, summer ornament and the Nantucket sampler.

Happy stitching -- Roberta