Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Super Mail Day!

Over on the Make A Wish Board, I had wished for a BrightNeedle design. Edgar granted my wish and he hit it right on!

Edgar stitch "Grey Goose Sampler on 36ct. BOF Barn Owl linen. He completed it as a box finish and it is gorgeous. It is just what I was wishing for.




He did a super job inside and out. I just love it! Thank you so much Edgar!

I also received a little stash enhancement today. I got my Loose Feathers automatic and a couple of charts that I ordered from Shakespeares Peddler. You got to love their quick service, I just ordered these last Friday.


What a great day! And tomorrow is Friday, which means the weekend will be here and the temperature has been over 32 degrees. Life is good!

4 comments:

Nina said...

This box is a great gift and it is adorable!
Your new stuff is super ,)

Einschies blog said...

Ahhhh you won´t see out of my windows at the moment I guess*sigh*...it´s snowing again and I can´t believe it...it´s soooo cold....where is the sun for this year?????????

Hugs,
Gaby

Natasha said...

What a sweet finish.
Natasha

Kathy A. said...

What a lovely gift. Edgar did such a beautiful job on your little box.
I love the little boxes you have been making. They are so very dainty. What a great way to honor your friend.