Monday, September 1, 2008

Time to Review Goals


Well, it is September already, and I need to make new goals. First, a review of my August goals.

Bride's Tree Ornament--DONE
Stitch #7 and #8 on LK Flip Its--DONE
Work on My Favorite Things Basket--YES, I did 4 pockets! Only 1 pocket left and the band with my name on it.
Fair Squares Halloween Round--DONE
SBEBB Shepherds Bush Exchange--DONE
SBEBB Biscornu--DONE
HoE Prairie Schooler Exchange--DONE
Stitch 2 gifts--DONE (actually, I did 5)

Yeah! I met all of my goals. I did have my annual stitching retreat for 4 days and then the weekend after that I went to Joan's house again as her husband was out of town. Lots of stitching time!

Goals for September:
Monthly Finishing Challenge (keytag)
Christmas Ornament Exchange (Vonna)
Bride's Tree Ornament
All Seasons Ornament Exchange (halloween)
Stitch #8 of LK Flip Its
Stitch Pocket #6 of My Favorite Things Basket
Fair Squares #9
HoE Halloween Exchange
SBEBB Fall House
HoE Mattress Pincushion Exchange
Legacy Halloween Sweetbag Exchange

Oh boy. That is a huge list. A couple of these I really don't need to have done in September. Oh well, I figure, shoot for the moon.

I am very excited to be in the All Seasons Ornament Exchange that Terry is doing. These will be ornaments for the other important holidays during the year.

To all of you in Louisiana and other parts pf the country that are going to be affected by Gustav. I hope you are in safe quarters. I will be praying for you.

I better go now, I have ALOT of stitching to do!

2 comments:

Mama Joan said...

Good job on your goals. I just have not been able to bring myself to making goals. Maybe someday!!!

Ruth said...

My heavens, Jill, you do have a lot of stitching on deck for the month. But With all you got done in August I have no fear you'll fly through this month's allotment.