Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Patriotic Exchange for Nancy

I participated in a patriotic exchange with a few gals and I finally received word that Nancy received my package. I stitched Lizzie Kate's "USA Squared" on a piece of mailart. I apologize for the blurry picture. I am going to have to find out why this keeps happening.



I also sent her some buttons, a marbleized peacock scissors, some patriotic socks, 2 needlework necessities threads, some notecards, piecemaker needles, poprocks, a fat quarter of fabric, a thread counter and 3 DMC Variations threads.



3 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a super exchange Jill! I think your mail art is just fabulous ;)

Carol said...

I love your exchange for Nancy :-) The squares for Sonda are ADORABLE!!

Mylene said...

A wonderful exchange for Nancy.