Monday, April 28, 2008

Here's to Me...

I received my Here's To Ewe exchange from Joanne last Friday on my way out to my Friday night stitching extravaganza. Joanne stitched me the Sheep that's in the Curly Q Ewe design from Little House Needleworks.



She also sent me 2 fat quarters of PURPLE fabric and a linen tester, which deciphers the count of your linen, which I am anxious to try out.


Thank you Joanne!


I also finished my monthly finishing challenge. For April it was a Needle Roll. I stitched a Barbara Ana Design, Home Is Where The Heart Is. I have wanted to stitch this for quite some time now. I substituted a DMC Variations for the 4 red DMC flosses that it called for.



3 comments:

Daffycat said...

Lovely needleroll and such a sweet exchange ewe from Joanne!

Michele said...

qThat is one sweet sheep .. I love him stitched by himself :)

Love your needleroll :)

mercy said...

Love the ewe and that's a great needleroll :-) I love that freebie!