Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Couple of Exchanges Sent

I just received word that 2 of my exchanges were received today. I had the same person, Simone from the Netherlands, for both the HOE Biscornu Exchange and the SBEBB Tea Time Exchange.

I read on Simone's blog and wishlist that she collects birdhouses, so I used that as the theme for the biscornu exchange.



Along with the biscornu, I also sent a great project bag that my friend Joan makes and a Heart in Hand birdhouse pattern with the fabric, floss and embellishments.




For the tea time exchange, well that already had a theme. I did however get her a LHN pattern from her wishlist, along with a Debbie Mumm teapot, some biscottis, a teapot charm, DMC variations in both floss and perle cotton and of course some tea. I stitched a new design from Lizzie Kate.






7 comments:

Cathy B said...

Great job on both of these exchanges Jill!

Daffycat said...

Lovely exchange gifties, Jill! The Lizzie Kate tea for two ornie is so sweet! Simone must be quite chuffed...

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Jill you outdid yourself on both exchanges...Simone is a lovely lady and you spoiled her rotten...she's much deserving too ;)
Congrats to you!

staci said...

Really cute exchanges Jill...that biscornu is too cute!!!

Carol said...

Both exchanges are beautiful - I love how you managed to find a bird themed biscornu for Simone! Perfect!!!!

Ruth said...

Wow, Jill ! Your exchange pieces are beautiful. I'm sure the recipients are over the moon.

Congrats on some lovely stitching!!!!

Tuula said...

Hello Jill!

I have tried to reach you through mail but they keep coming back. I have now sent my mail to you through Vonna, I do hope it works this time. Happy Easter and Hugs from Tuula. Your F&S partner on Round #6.