Saturday, February 2, 2008

Just Chatting...

I don't have any pictures to share and I am really doing a test to see if my new signature works.

I caught myself doing more blog reading/posting than actual stitching. I am trying to reverse that. I have joined some new exchanges recently. Tea time exchange, here's to ewe exchange and a biscornu exchange. Along with the Fair Squares exchange, I seem to have a bit of stitching to do.

The group of friends that I stitch with every Friday night, started a "group project". We are all stitching the "My Favorite Things Basket" by With My Needle. We have wanted to do this for a long time and finally we are doing it! I am also working on my first mail art piece for a birthday present. It is kind of fun but requires alot of planning.

Well I better go and get stitching. I have lots to do!

1 comment:

Mama Joan said...

Nice Signature. I need one too!!!!